- Body Work, Repair, Preventative Maintenance & Servicing, Collision-Related or Otherwise
- Direct Repair Programs, Collaborating with Most Major Insurance Companies
- Fleet Maintenance Services
- Free Estimates
- Lifetime Service Warranty
- On-Site Car Rental with Enterprise Rent-A-Car
- 24-Hour Towing Service with Crown Towing Company
Our commitment to a high level of customer satisfaction built S&T Auto Body, since day one, and repeat customers visit us often. Based on an ongoing customer survey, we have achieved a ‘Satisfaction’ rating across the board in all 14 survey categories, of which we received a 100% Satisfaction rating in the category “Likelihood to Recommend Shop to Others”.
S&T Auto Body is proud to have preserved the same traditional values and work ethic for four decades, putting customers first and treating them with genuine kindness.
Located just a few miles from all major parkways, S&T Auto Body is currently one of the largest auto body shops in New York City, and we just completed a total renovation of our facilities as part of our commitment to great service at a great price.
Our 20,000-square-foot facility now has a 50-vehicle capacity and has allowed us to create a great work area for employees and a fresh, inviting space for our customers.
Since the renovation we have been able to garner additional professional relationships with insurance companies who wish to partner with honorable businesses like S&T Auto Body.
Geico Auto Repair Xpress® is an elite program reserved for the most qualified Direct Repair businesses in the country. The program is designed to benefit Geico drivers with a heightened level of service and convenience while visiting an authorized Geico ARX Center.
One of only a few authorized Geico ARX Facilities in The Bronx, S&T Auto Body enjoys this prestigious designation thanks to high-volume repairs and an exceptional local reputation for quality service.
How can a Geico ARX Center benefit Geico drivers?
- A Geico adjuster works on our premises every day, ready to expedite the handling of your claim directly with Geico.
- It’s fast and convenient. Leave your vehicle with us, and Geico monitors the repairs, checks the quality of the work and gets you back on the road as quickly and safely as possible.
How does the Geico ARX Program work?
- The Geico adjuster will brief you on the repair process when you arrive, check and appraise your vehicle and give you a copy of the estimate.
- Geico works closely with our technicians to monitor the quality of your repair. They inspect the vehicle thoroughly to look for undetected damage, in which case they immediately make the appropriate adjustments to your claim.
- Once the repairs are completed, Geico performs a final quality check as well as complimentary wash and vacuum before returning the vehicle to you.
S&T Auto Body is a direct repair facility for many of the major auto insurance companies. We communicate directly with your insurer while handling all of the paperwork electronically in order to complete thorough evaluations, accurate damage appraisals and quality repairs, all in the most timely and cost-efficient manner possible.
The following are our Direct Repair Program Participants:
- Fireman’s Fund
- Lynx Services
- American Transit
- CEI DriverCare
- Innovation Group
- Innovation Group
- Liberty Mutual
S&T Auto Body also enjoys the prestigious designation as an Approved CertifiedFirst Network Repair Facility. As a nationally competitive resource network, CertifiedFirst offers its top-tier referral services only to those repair shops which have successfully met a defined set of strict requirements and performed favorably in multiple third-party evaluations.
S&T Auto Body Repair, Inc. is privileged to deliver fleet repair services for the following organizations:
- Affinity Health Plan
- Fordham University
- MPG Group
- St. Barnabas Hospital Bronx
- CEI DriverCare
- Automotive Resources International
- GE Capital
- LeasePlan USA
- PHH Arval
- Donlen Leasing
- Fleet Management
- Emkay Leasing
We are the Car-Care Professionals! S&T Auto Body employs technicians who have been trained and certified with the following institutions:
- I-CAR, Platinum Recognition (Inter-Industry Conference of Auto Collision Repair)
- ASE (The National Institute for Automotive Service Excellence)
We also employ Spanish-speaking staff members to better serve our community.